Pages

Saturday 8 June 2013

All About Atain - At World's End


Throm-Ka! First Sergeant Atain here at World's End. I found it while exploring along the coastline. Sometimes thrust for knowledge can take you too far. I know that now. The world isn't white or black. It is #75B3EC. Almost Skyblue.



It is a lonely place as I looked out to the west at the ocean.



Both water and land seemed to be in a paradox. Existing and not existing at the same time.



The black twisting nether in front of me however goes on forever. A straight cut across reality.



"Stay in this place. I'll take over from here," said McTacky.

4 comments:

  1. OMG! Atain can't stay there forever!

    Does this mean we find out where McTacky ran off too?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You were the one to lure McTacky into that Haiku Trap!

      Delete
  2. OMG! Nooooo ... I knew there was one ilr but surely not in Azeroth too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went back there for more screenshots because I only have these 7. But it was gone. Just normal terrain there now. But at the time it freaked me out. I was worried even walking on the white surface. Didn't dare step into the black.

      Delete