Pages

Wednesday 29 May 2013

All About Atain - Beginnings of Tanking


Throm-Ka! First Sergeant Atain here. McTacky is still off missing for following a cursed haiku. Here I outside Blackrock Spire. The last time I was here was 7 August 2012.
 
Pic of Overlord Wyrmthalak I took at the end of a LBRS run
 After my Strangethorn battles with the Alliance era, I moved onto bigger game. Dungeons that each hid a great evil. I first learnt the use of a sheild in Zul'Farrak as we climbed the pyramid and an army of sand trolls assailed us. Within the sacred caverns and pristine waters of Maraudon I sharped my taunts against the rocky elementals to keep other from harm.
 
But it was in places like Lower Blackrock Spire, Scholomance, and Undead Strathholm I truely honed my skills. With war party of 10 at my side we'd venture into these accursed tombs and fight the horrors that awaited us.
 
 
At the head of the pack was I. Leader, Officer, First Sergeant. I led the charge. I protected the group. I stood toe to toe to horrors that no longer exist. I remember those days of glory, so long ago.

1 comment:

  1. Even though I know some of it, it's still good to get to know the history of Atain.

    ReplyDelete