Pages

Wednesday 19 November 2014

Warlords of Draenor - Day 6


 Day 6 - I hit level 100 early on and upgrade my garrison to level 3. I pushed my Pet Menagerie to Level 2, but I haven't done the pet fight daily there yet.
 The rest of the time, I was questing in the Spires of Arak.

The story expanded on the history of both the Apexis and Arakkoa civilizations. It is also about three gods and the major impact each of them has on the Arakkoa in their history. It was a compelling story that adds depth & context to the older Outland Arakkoa Content.



One of the quests Hot Seat was bugged for me. I was inside the crystal so I couldn't see anything. Luckily if I grouped with someone else who was doing it, I got quest credit. The rest of the time my time in Spires of Arak was bug free.


The Goblin Town, Pinchwhistle Gearworks, not as compelling story. It had the usual Goblin levels of humour but it just felt like filler.

Spires of Arak has plenty of jumping puzzles too. If they added flying to Draenor it would entirely ruin the fun. But I know plenty of people who don't like jumping puzzles.

Arak Star
Between Arak and a Hard Place

TLDR - Strong Story, Zone itself is interesting, Quests above average.
Spires of Arak gets 4 out of 5 Phoenix Insignias.

I was level 100 just after I started this zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment