Pages

Sunday 15 March 2015

Warlords of Draenor - Month 4

 
Garrisons:
Level 3 Garrisons - Paladin, Warrior, Hunter, Shaman, Priest
Level 2 Garrisons - Mage, Druid, Death Knight
Level 1 Garrisons - Rogue, Alliance Warlock
(Monk is still level 80 for Herald of the Titans)

Patch 6.1 added the new heirloom system, making it easy to level up my Priest and Shaman. Also used a castsequence macros on both of them along with a X-Box controller so I can sit back and relax.

Slowly replacing my followers with Treasure Hunter trait. Half way to unlocking Harrison Jones.

Gear:
McTacky - Item Level 666/660 (Ret/Holy)

Lots of new good gear from Blackrock Foundry.

Dungeons/Raids/Proving Grounds:
I did all the 5 mans heroically. Blackrock Foundry is scary but I am making progress inside with guild group. Haven't done any LFR. Haven't touched proving grounds in months.

Pets/Mounts/Toys:
Working on the new pets in the Raiding with Leashes III: Drinkin' From the Sunwell achievement. Heaps of music sheets for the garrison. Lost of things to collect. Of special note is the S.E.L.F.I.E. Camera MkII!

Trade Skills/Fishing/Archaeology:
All trade skills maxxed out done now. No fishing this month. Finished all the normal category archaeology finds, only Pristines left to collect.

Thoughts
I've had lots of fun with patch 6.1.

No comments:

Post a Comment