Pages

Wednesday 11 March 2015

Outstanding Pre-WoD Tasks

While I am still enjoying Warlords of Draenor, there are still a few things from before Draenor that I still must do:

Argent Tournament
2 more Argent Tournament Mounts (300 Tokens)
The Argent Tournament Music Sheet and the Argent Tournament Flags becoming Toys hindered this task which I have put very little time into.

Archaeology

Tol'vir Archaeology - Need the Pet & Mount.
As usual I have been doing archaeology in Draenor and using the completed artefacts to purchase Tol'vir Archaeology Fragments. But in 6.1 you can buy missions using 5 completed artefacts each. So it is affecting my progress in WoD.

Jewelcrafting
5 Jewelcrafting Recipes remain missing:
● 1 Rep (Aldor), 3 Raid (Sunwell), 1 Dungeon (Old Hillsbrad).

All of these recipes require an extensive grind which I haven't put any time into since WoD was released.

Reputations
Shado-Pan Assault is still only Revered. I have made some more progress into the rep during this expansion during achievement runs (gone from 8399 pre 6.0.2 to 16889 atm). Just over one more full clear will get me this reputation finished. (3960 per run just short of the 4111 rep I need!)

Celestial Tournament
While I have defeated the Celestial Tournament a few times, I have only purchased 2 of the pets yet. I have to keep doing the Celestial Tournament for a few more week to get the other 2 missing pets.

Pandaria Raid Achievements
Glory of the Pandaria Raider (14/31)
Glory of the Thundering Raider (19/23)
Glory of the Orgrimmar Raider (12/14)

I am very close with Thundering Raider & Orgrimmar Raider. Under half way with Pandaria Raider. Not much to say here, when there are guild groups going to these places, I always try to get an invite.

Herald of the Titans
I have my Monk stilling at level 80 in Dalaran at 210 item level. You want 226 Item Level for gear plus 232 weapon. Once the group is ready we can enter Uldum and nab this Feat of Strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment