Pages

Wednesday 6 March 2013

Day 8 - Stupidest things during pet battles

Day 8 of Navi's (The Daily Frostwolf - Druid Edition) 10 days of pet battles Topic.

What is the stupidest thing(s) you have ever done in a pet battle?

I could mention all the things I did wrong. Start a fight with too low or too high a battle pet. Starting a fight with no health. I do those all the time. But the most stupid, the one that is the crowning glory is something I didn't do, twice.

Not catching a Minfernal when I had the chance. TWICE.

I ignored them the twice while flying across Felwood. Each time I was on a different task and decided to ignore the Minfernals and just make a mental note to go back for them later...

Yeah. Wrong call. Twice.

Well back to camping.
/facepalm

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. And I still camp, in the rain, with no tent, holding only a paper umbrella.

      Delete