Pages

Sunday 3 March 2013

Day 5 - Most Wanted Pet

Day 5 of Navi's (The Daily Frostwolf - Druid Edition) 10 days of pet battles Topic.

What pet do you want more than any other pet? What would you do to get it?


I suppose the Ethereal Soul-Trader, but I wouldn't spend the $200 for it on that . So how much WOULD I spend on it? $60 at most. I understand it is too rare to cost only $60.


Ingame, the answer would be Minfernal for Kalimdor Safari. So far I've created a Death Knight on a low population realm and camped it in Felwood. I've also camped my Mage on my home realm of Dath'Remar there.

BUT would I steal a Minfernal from someone else? Would I run ahead of someone and cut them off? No. I wouldn't be able to do that.

But camping it? Yeah, I can see myself doing that.

 
Edit: 27th May 2015 - Ethereal Soul-Trader obtained via AH! Also I have tents now.

4 comments:

  1. Mr. Soul Trader is on my want list too. One day maybe!

    As for Minfernal, what a pain the butt! Some of the rarer wild pets can make people very unfriendly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen people jerks over the smallest of things honestly.

      Delete
  2. Hahaha! Great camping pic there Tacky :) Don't get too comfy or you might miss it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot a tent, so it isn't going to be pleasant overnight!

      Delete