Pages

Friday 15 March 2013

Blood Knight in the Wild (Part 4)

I was off to visit on Dino Island where Azalpha and Luxypie's alt were.
 
This Luxy alt, LuxyGaga, is actually in my guild Frostwolves. Once there I noticed she is wearing this set. This Orc Shaman looked like a Blood Knight!
 

She is transmogged into wearing Ironhide Mail set. No Tabard. Helmet & Cloak Off. Dagger is Rusted Gutgore Ripper. I forgot to screenshot the gigantic sheild, Pulsing Spellshield but it can be seen behind her.
 

4 comments:

  1. We look so fiiiiine! Even that little dino is like 'Dayummmm!' Or maybe he is hungry.

    No tabard, helm and cloak off because I like it minimal, (I am lazy) but I want to look at my options now.

    Psst! She's a Shaman not a Hunter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant Hunter like Turok the Dinosaur Hunter...

      Yeah, that's it. Not like I'm lying to cover up a mistake. Nope! Not me!

      Delete
  2. Good cover, very believable!

    I actually just changed the dagger the morning, it was The Lobotomizer in the screenshot. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! She is one fine looking orc :)

    ReplyDelete