Pages

Monday 15 February 2016

Warlords of Draenor - Month 14

318 Kills

Gear & Raids:
McTacky - Item Level 725 (Ret)

Just 2 items levels this month. Gained zero Valor this month. So Lazy!
Valor Needed: 2500 for rest of Ret set

Raid Stuff to do:
● Clear Heroic Highmaul (1/7)
● Clear Heroic Blackrock Foundary (9/10) (Need Heroic Blackhand)
● Clear Mythic Blackrock Foundary (6/10)
Clear Heroic Hellfire Citadel (13/13) Complete
● Clear Mythic Hellfire Citadel (0/13)
● Glory of the Draenor Raider (14/17) (All 3 from Highmaul)
● Glory of the Hellfire Raider (12/13) (Need I'm a Soul Man)

Old Raid Stuff to do:
● Glory of the Pandaria Raider (22/31) (22/30 since hotfix)
Glory of the Thundering Raider (23/23) Complete
● Glory of the Orgrimmar Raider (13/14) (Fire in the Hole! left)

Pets/Mounts/Toys:
Faith gave me the last pickpocketing Dice Toy. Also finally got my Warning Sign from Tmeless Isle after killing the rare 318 times.

Still still hunting the last two garrison songs that drop from Nefarian (Blackwing Descent) and  Kel'Thuzad (Naxxramas).

(McTacky's WarcraftPets profile).  Obtained a Refer-a-Friend pet this month, otherwise just been levelling them. 164 pets left to level.

Last months pet calculations were flawed. I didn't take into account that the Mystery Bags will give me worthless level up stones once a pet family is finished. 109 Days if I only get Pet Charms from Garrsion pet battles and buy only Mystery Bags. 72 Days if I swap to Flawless Battle-Training Stones when I have 5 Pet Families left.

Avg Flawless Battle-Training Stone Per Day = 30 (Avg 90 Pet Charms Per Day)
Avg Battle-Training Stone Token Per Day = 60 (1 Mystery Bag = 1⅓ Battle-Training Stone Tokens) (Avg 45 Mystery Bags Per Day) (Avg Battle-Training Stone Token Per Class Per Day = 6)

Overall it is more efficient if you swap to Flawless Battle-Training Stones at 4 Classes Left the two methods are at parity at 5. I will be using other pet levelling methods to supplement the garrison pet battles to make it go faster than 72 Days.

Fishing/Archaeology:
A little archaeology, 10 pristine artefacts to go now.
● Draenor Clans (14/19), Ogre (9/10), Arakkoa (6/10)

More progress on fishing. Another 10 Lunkers.
● Fishing 70 Lunkers ~5 lunkers per hr  = ~14 hrs total

PvP:
I finished up Draenei and Worgen Nemesis Quests. The guild helped with Kill Fight Salute! All done now!

Did a heap of Wintergrasp. Now at 94/100 wins for the Wintergrasp Meta Achievement.

Crafting:
I got a Jewelcrafting recipe! Down to 8 recipies left.
● 1 Rep (Aldor), 3 Raid (Sunwell), 1 Dungeon (Old Hillsbrad), 1 World Drop (Cataclysm), 3 2 Tanaan Jungle Recipies

Thoughts
Something I haven't talked about for Draenor is the different way I've been playing the game this year. This year in Warcraft, I've tried to be less of an ability clicker. I used to just use the numbers 1-5 and click the other buttons. Now I have moved strafe to A and D and bound Q, E, R & T to spell bar just above 1-5, giving me better options.

This month wasn't any different from last month for me. Most of the time I was Jakur for the toy I finally got 2 days ago. Also been jumping into Wintergrasp every time I notice it is up. Of course there is also all the garrison pet battles each day.

With Jakur done and Wintergrasp almost done, next month is set to be a different sort of month than the past two months.

No comments:

Post a Comment