Pages

Friday 15 July 2016

Warlords of Draenor - Month 19

 
Gear & Raids:
McTacky - Item Level: 728 (Ret)/723 (Holy)
 
Pets/Mounts/Toys:
Obtained a little progress on Brutal Pet Brawler (at 182/250 PVP pet battles wins for the pet). Doing to keep working on this over the rest of the pet battle weekend.

Dungeons/Quests:
Completed one of each of the Mythic Dungeons now (I had only done 3 before this month). Obtained my Strength-DPS Heirloom Trinket. Was a breeze with my Mythic Raid geared guildies with me. Ran a few more dungeons on my Hunter without an Agility-DPS Trinket.

Finished grinding the first 5000 Blackfang Claws for Rumble in the Jungle. I am still 1500 claws shy of the mount since I purchased the pet and follower.

Achievement Catagories:

Quests and Exploration are both now complete. Joining Professions and Reputation. PVP is still clearly my weak point.

Thoughts
The Legion pre-patch is 4 days away. Legion is now 6 weeks away. I think I've done everything (except PvP) that Warlords of Draenor has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment