Pages

Tuesday 15 December 2015

Warlords of Draenor - Month 12

 
 
Gear & Raids:
McTacky - Item Level 721 (Ret)

Slowly earning the Valor to get my gear upgraded has pushed me up to 721 so far, still have many pieces to upgrade. I keep forgetting to do my daily heroic dungeon, if I did that I would be futher along.

Since last month I'm now 11/13 in Hellfire Citadel Heroic. I still need Tyrant Velhari and Xhul'horac. I completed Mythic Highmaul with the guild this week, which was relatively easy because of our item level.

Pets/Mounts/Toys:
I obtained Reins of the Grove Warden thanks to my guild.

Other than Crawling Claw, I have all the tradable pets. At 734 unique pets now. (McTacky's WarcraftPets profile).

I've been hunting down missing Toys in-game, once-per-day camping rares that drop the toy I need. I also had my rogue do some mass pickpocketing in Northrend trying to get some of the Dice toys, no luck. Doing the Alliance Garrison Campaign on my Warlock at the moment, which also rewards a toy.

Fishing/Archaeology:
Still grinding away at archaeology, 12 pristine artefacts left. Still no Pet or Mount from Tol'Vir.

Caught 10 lunkers this month from Fishing, far away from getting the Draenor version of the Water Strider Mount.

Thoughts
I don't feel burned out on World of Warcraft anymore. This phase of an expansion is always my favourite. The focus away from progression to completion is always my preference. I know you can't be a completionist without doing some progression, but I find it more fun. Which is what I need after the past few months of the dull & un-fun Hellfire Citadel Raid.

No grand insight to the past 12 months, just this was the expansion that give me lots of gold to buy the things I've always wanted. It was the expansion that had a lot of stuff with the Blood Knights and the Frostwolves in-game.

No comments:

Post a Comment