Pages

Monday 16 November 2015

Warlords of Draenor - Month 11

 
Gear & Raids:
McTacky - Item Level 708 (Ret)

Since month 9, I've cleared Hellfire Citadel on normal difficulty and done 8/13 on heroic with the guild (the guild has cleared all 13 without me however).

The only fun I've been having is with the people in the raid. I still find the instance itself frightfully dull and the atmosphere boring. The only fights that are interesting is the robot boss (Iron Reaver), the Bird Boss (Shadow-Lord Iskar).

Pets/Mounts/Toys:
Still using WarcraftPets.com profile to keep track of it all, and I am now at 731 unique pets.

Being able to collect Terky in-game was great. Still Blizzard still has no record of my Hunter having ever earned the Spirit of Competition so I still haven't been able to restore that.

1750/2000 Draenor Pet Battles now. Going to push thought at least another 50 levelling battles in the next couple of days since it is currently Pet Battle Weekend.

I just have one Argent Tournament mount left. 150 more tokens to go.

Fishing/Archaeology:
A few more Pristine Artefacts obtained. About half way now.

Thoughts
I've been 100% burned out on WOW the past few months. I never liked Hellfire Citadel and having a year more of it feels like a punishment. Grinding out the PVP achievements

In the past 3 months I've been playing more Diablo (Season 4) and the new StarCraft Expansion. Also in the beta for Overwatch. Non-blizzard has been City Skylines and some weeboo Vita games. I've come back to WoW more to keep levelling up my pets.

As for the Blizzcon announcements, I am happy that the expanded Transmogrify ability to choose items from old quests, even rewards you didn't choose. Which means I can Quel'Delar with 2 hander and 1 hander from the A Victory For The Sunreavers quest. That is exactly what my new Ashbringer next expansion will be transformed into the moment I obtain it.

Blizcon's Warcraft cinematic trailers were good looking. I avoid looking at the actual new content that is in the expansion, I don't want to spoil myself for the stuff when it comes out.

1 comment:

  1. I think you have great self control not looking at new content!

    ReplyDelete