I have been busy with Diablo III: Reaper of Souls the past two weeks, but I still attended the guild raids. The big news is that I've started attending the Normal Raids, not just the Flex Raids, with my guild, Frostwolves! After a couple of runs I beat my goal of 553 item level for holy! Now to push towards 566! I also now have my four set bonus.
I haven't killed Garrosh on Normal yet since that is done with two heals and not three. If my Ret spec was more viable I would be able to stay in the run. I need to research how to heal better in that fight as well.
The next Countdown to WoD update will be in four weeks, not two.
Important Stuff to do:
● Get Holy Item Level to over 566 (555/566)
● Get Ret Item Level to over 553
● Proving Grounds: Proving Yourself: Gold Healer
● Proving Grounds: Proving Yourself: Gold Damage
Old Raid Stuff to do:
● Glory of the Cataclysm Hero (27/28) (Crushing Bones and Cracking Skulls left)
● Glory of the Cataclysm Raider (20/24)
● Get Shado-Pan Assault to Exalted (Honored)
● Get all Burning Crusade Raid Pet Drops (5/10)
Misc Stuff to do:
● Get all Pristine Archaeology
● Do [The Longest Day] Achievement
● Get all Argent Tournament Mounts (10/15) (600 Tokens)
● Nat Pagle Friendship to Best Friends (7/64 hand-ins done)
Jewelcrafting Recipe Collection:
● 7 Burning Crusade Recipes - 1 Aldor, 5 Sunwell, 1 Dungeon Drop
● 11 Cataclysm Recipes - 2 World Drop; 9 Vendor (45 Cata Tokens)