Tuesday, 19 April 2016
So the release date of Legion was announced today.
It'll be two weeks after my Warlords 20th Month update.
The only Draenor Specific things I have left to do is Archaeology (3 Pristines) & Fishing (60 Lunkers). I don't feel a deadline hanging over me like I did when the end of Pandaria was announced.
But once the pre-patch hits I'll be rushing around old dungeons to fill out the new transmog system, that is for certain.
Friday, 15 April 2016
|Cavern of Lost Spirits on Timeless Isle|
Gear & Raids:McTacky - Item Level 727 (Ret)Zero item levels this month.
Obtained the garrison song from Nefarian (Blackwing Descent), Just the garrison song from Kel'Thuzad (Naxxramas) left.
Grabbed a couple new pets, pushing my total to 742. (McTacky's WarcraftPets profile). Hit number 1 on server because Jazeel removed their profile from the page. Trying to get Brutal Pet Brawler (150/250 PVP pet battles wins atm) for the Stunted Direhorn pet.
Going To Need A Bigger Bag
● [Captain Zvezdan's Lost Leg] Rattleskew
● [Ordon Death Chime] Flintlord Gairan
● [Death Adder Hatchling] Imperial Python
● [Jadefire Spirit] Spirit of Jadefire
● [Ruby Droplet] Garnia
● [Spineclaw Crab] Monstrous Spineclaw
One new Pristine.
● Draenor Clans (
No progress on fishing.
● Fishing 60 Lunkers ~5 lunkers per hr = ~12 hrs total
Nothing new for Jewelcrafting, still 8 recipies left.
● 1 Rep (Aldor), 3 Raid (Sunwell), 1 Dungeon (Old Hillsbrad), 1 World Drop (Cataclysm), 2 Tanaan Jungle Recipes (note - farm some Felbight to finish Tanaan ones off)
The start of the month felt a little listless having finished my enormous pet levelling project. I did Archaeology for a while, but got little progress.
Returned to Timeless Isle to afk-camp for Going To Need A Bigger Bag items. While afk camping I've been playing Hearthstone and Stardew Valley.