Navimie has chain lettered me with the Liebster Awards Q&A thingie for people with less than 3000 followers. I found the full rule-set on Wording Well. Seems that if you don't do it and pass it forward you are only hurting yourself and your blog will become abandoned. Sheesh! Melodrama much?
1. If you worked for Blizzard in the WoW department, what job would you like to do? Quest design! There are so many missed opportunities. Post-Cata Silithus could have had a bombing run quest over AQ. A very in-depth revision of the Blood Elf starting area quests incorporating the purification of the Sunwell. Allow quest hubs to be accessed out of order without having to do all the quests in the zone in order like the old days, it locks out friends joining up together if they have all these prerequisites.
2. If any of these races became playable, which would you choose and why - Murloc, Naga, Ogre?
The Naga. They help out the Blood Elves during WCIII against those evil Humans and they are related to the highbourne. Plus I can't stand Murlocs and Ogres.
3. What has been your greatest frustration in WoW?
Attunements! I hated those things. It prevented new players catching up, it forced more experienced players to do older content week after week, and they weren't even useful in teaching players anything about their role. It was time filler for them and everyone else involved. While I love questing, questing shouldn't lock-out content from people. Daily Quests at the start of this expansions suffered the same lock-out mechanic, but to Valor Rewards instead of Instances themselves.
I just happened to have covered a year ago in a older post I did for one of Luxy's Wishful Wednesday. Li Li isn't an Orphan (only her Mother is dead, her Father Po is alive), but you should travel to places like Anglers Wharf, the peak of Mount Neverest, and the four big Temples to the Celestials.
5. Name an item of clothing/weapon that you wish there was an in game equivalent of for transmog.
A High Elf Double Glaive. There are various weapons in the game called Glaives, most famous being Warglaive of Azzinoth which is a Night Elven Double Glaive. What I mean is the Double Glaives used by Silvermoon Guardians. Heck let us have the Silvermoon Guardian uniform too!
On the same vein, Tauren Log Weapons, their weapons from Warcraft 3. And make them Tauren exclusive. Having Tauren transmog their 2H weapons into Logs or their 1H into Smaller Logs would go a long way to making them visually unique.
Have the transmogable racial weapons/guard armour be a rewards for hitting exalted with your own faction. As it is, the only rewards getting exalted with your own city faction is a cloak.
6. Do you prefer donuts, bagels or muffins? And any particular flavour?
Never had a bagel, and I do like donuts and muffins. If I want something filling I'd go a muffin, if I want something sweet I'll go a donut. I guess chocolate toping for Donut and Chocolate or Chocolate Chip Muffin. I don't really have an overall preference between the two, sorry.
7. If you could have any car in the world - what car would you drive?
I don't know cars at all. I guess something red and convertible? They look nice.
8. What item do you want in game the most?
Ashes of Al'ar! The Phoenix is the symbol of the Blood Elves. It has a load of importance to both myself and McTacky.
9. Tell me WHY you like your favourite three blogs!
I don't read many blogs. But those I do, I get to see the game from other points of view. My focus is one set of things, so to experience by proxy the other aspects of the game and in doing so learning about the writer is a very enriching experience.
10. What is the BEST thing Blingtron has given you?
I got a Lil' Bling!
11. Tell me about your most cringeworthy moment (doesn't have to be WoW).
Looking back, I made a bunch of mistakes while levelling my first toon that make me cringe. Trying to be the 'tank' without understanding what that word meant and what gear it required and what spells and talents to use would be the major one. The first time I even heard the phrase 'tank' was in Zul'Farak and I assumed it mean 'damage' since in real life tanks blow stuff up and was some annoying 'joke' this random kept going on and on about and not an actual term.
Going by the rules I have to provide 11 random facts about yourself now.
1. I am a member of a Star Trek PBeM RPG since 1997. I've run the website since 2001.
2. McTacky would have been race changed to Pandaren when the expansion came out, I even had a transmog set ready for it. But when it was revealed that there wouldn't be any Pandaren Paladins, I created his Blood Knight set instead.
3. I wear glasses because of astigmatism
4. Atain, my first toon, is my only toon not to have 'Tacky' in his name.
5. I have medium length dark brown hair.
6. I have a level 70 Monk in Diablo III.
7. I hate how my voice sounds.
8. I started playing World of Warcraft in March 2005 on Khadgar server.
9. My favourite food in the world is Swiss Chicken.
10. I am worried about my healing in the Normal Raid later tonight.
11. I have a Diploma of Land and Engineering Survey Drafting.
Now I am supposed to nominate people with questions next. I really do not feel comfortable doing that, so I won't. Sorry to break the chain, I just hope I don't get cursed or whatever.